SBAS Arc 10 Toolbar Installation Instructions
- ArcGIS 10.1 - 10.4
- Python comtypes package (tested with 0.6.2 - included with this tool)
- URL: http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/comtypes/
- Author: Thomas Heller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- License: MIT License
- The package must be installed into the local python instance.
- Install does not require admin rights.
- Can be installed by running comtypes-0.6.2\install_comtypes.bat
- Snippets.py, slightly modified code snippets file for accessing ArcObjects via Python. (Included)
- Download SBAS Toolbox
- Extract ZIP distribution
- Move SBAS directory to one's desired location
- Run SBAS\comtypes-0.6.2\install_comtypes.bat
- Run SBAS\install_dependencies.bat
- Within the Catalog, add a Folder Connection to the SBAS directory
- Within the Folder Connection to the SBAS toolbox, expand the toolbox and execute the "00 - Set Up SBAS Environment" tool.
- If you would like to specify a workspace path and/or load a basemap, run the "00 - Set Up Environment" tool before running any other tools on your map document.
- For the remainder of the workflow, tools should be executed essentially in order. For example, one must execute "01a - Create SBAS Alternative" before executing "01b - Load SBAS Alternative", which must be run before executing "02a - Convert Graphics to New Features".