Model options not available in the interface can be specified in the CMS-Flow model control under the advanced tab. Each row in the spreadsheet will be saved as a different line in the *.cmscards file. The cards can be inserted and deleted using the insert and delete rows.
- The lines will be written out exactly as typed.
- The lines will be written out in the order in which they appear in the dialog.
- Any lines encountered in a *.cmcards file that is not recognized will appear in this list.
- Lines beginning with a "!" character are treated as comment lines and will be skipped over during a read.
- Comment lines are automatically generated and will not be preserved.
- All of these advanced cards will be grouped together at the bottom of the file regardless of where they appeared during reading.