SBAS Toolbar Installation Instructions
Note: Before you install the SBAS Toolbar, the SBAS Standalone version must be installed on your workstation because it contains the “black box” files that perform all of the SBAS calculations.
If SBAS Standalone is not already installed, use the following steps to install it. (Note: You must have administrator privileges to perform this procedure.)
- Click this link to download the SBAS Standalone Program, SBAS-setup.exe.
- Run the file you downloaded in the previous step.
Now use the following steps to install the SBAS Toolbar:
- Click this link to download the SBAS Toolbar Addin for ArcGIS, SBAS_Arc10_Tools.zip
- Unzip the file you downloaded in the previous step.
- Double-click the SBAS_Arc10_Tools.esriAddIn file.
An Esri ArcGIS AddIn Installation Utility dialog displays.
- Click Install Add-in.
A message box displays, stating “Installation succeeded.”
- Click OK.
- Open ArcMap.
- From the Customize menu, select Add-In Manager.
An Add-In Manager dialog displays. SBAS_Arc10_Tools should be listed in the My Add-Ins section on the Add-Ins tab.
- Click Customize.
A Customize dialog displays.
- If necessary, click the Toolbars tab.
- Select (check) the SBAS Toolbar check box.
- Click Close.
The SBAS toolbar should display on the screen.