- Introduction to the SMS and to CMS
- Advances in Decision-Support for Coastal Inlets and Navigation Channels: The CMS and the CPT
Attendees were asked to complete a feedback form with the following questions:
- The pre-workshop administration was appropriate and informative.
- The workshop was scheduled at a suitable time.
- The workshop facilities and location were appropriate and satisfactory.
- The workshop material was presented in a clear and organized manner.
- The presenters responded to questions an informative, appropriate and satisfactory manner.
- Handouts (if provided) were clear and useful.
- Overall, the session was informative and valuable.
- Would you recommend this workshop to a colleague?
Note: 1 is the highest and 5 is the lowest.
- Beginner Workshop should be immediately before SMS/CMS, for non corps personnel.
- More discussion of developers "tips and tricks" to get models to run well.
- More screen shots and less text.
- Technical notes would be useful.
- Slow down presentation during hands on so everyone is on the same page.
- Having a corps only hands on session without informing the others ahead of time was a inconvenience.
- More hands on work to allow to work on everyday projects so there could be help setting up.
- Less time on mechanics of using SMS and ore time talking about best practices to calibrate, run, check, etc..
- More time spent on the possible application and limitations of the model and boundary conditions for flow model.